Today, I woke up so sore that I thought I had been attacked by 1,000 ninjas in my sleep. My back and legs beg me to stay seated and not more. I pushed through this morning’s workout. I’m adding an extra workout in today: yoga with my daughter.
- Insanity Max: 30
- I could not complete the push-up punch
- I tried to do the regular ones, but I just could not push through. Instead of quitting, I had to use the modified versions of most workouts.
- I had to pause between 13:03-13:38 for water.
- I had to stop for 1 minute and 30 seconds at 20:21 to rest my ankle. I paused the video for this break.
- I finally had to stop at 25 minutes into the video.
- 3 Week Yoga Retreat
- This made the soreness from Insanity Max: 30 more tolerable. Duh- Stretching.
- I could not stand on one leg for certain poses. (Ankle injury). But I tried my best, standing-wobble-drop leg-try again!