The other day we were watching Tony Horton on YouTube. He made some Shakeology Energy Balls (https://youtu.be/TaiGOauJsMU). I decided to revamp his recipe for my kids’ soccer games. My kids love nuts and dried cranberries!
To purchase Shakeology, follow this link, then click shop!
- ¼ cup Raw Mixed Nuts (chopped)
- ½ cup Pistachios (chopped)
- 2 TBSP Dried Cranberries
- 1 Scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- ½ Cup Raw Organic Oats
- ½ Cup Almond Butter
- 4 TBSP Honey
- ) Mix all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- ) Add almond butter and honey.
- ) Mix until everything is combined well.
- ) Roll into ping pong size balls.
- ) Chill and enjoy.
- ) Store in fridge.
- (When I take these to soccer games, I store them in a plastic container between two ice packs. For Shakeology orders: http://www.shakeology.com/shk/us?sn=oneuniquemom)